Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu ladies. I shared a no-yeast, no dough hook pizza recipe on my Instastories yesterday and several Mamas asked for precise measurements. So here it is. This is literally the easiest pizza recipe ever, can be whipped up in 5 minutes, and is pretty much foolproof! You will be surprised just how simple, yet tasty this recipe is!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups wholewheat flour (or you can use 3 cups all-purpose if you wish).
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups natural yoghurt
(Yields two medium pizzas)
1. Mix up all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. You can also turn the oven on at 240C at this point to preheat.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix up till the mix starts to clump together.
3. Generously flour the kitchen top and knead the dough. This literally takes five minutes!
4. Oil a pizza pan, roll out your pizza dough and place onto the pan.
5. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, toppings of your choice and a sprinkling of Italian herbs.
6. Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes until the pizza crust is cooked and golden brown.
Another easy quick recipe that is perfect for busy Mamas and always a crowd pleaser! Enjoy!